The College of New Jersey Alumni Association invites nominations for the following awards:
Alumni Citation Award
- Conferred continuously since 1940, the Alumni Citation Award is the premier award given by the TCNJ Alumni Association. It is granted to a living alumnus or alumna who:
- has achieved exceptional success in work and/or community;
- has demonstrated a sustained association with the college since graduation, including support to the TCNJFund;
- graduated 15 or more years prior to nomination;
- is not currently employed by The College of New Jersey or its affiliated organizations.
Distinguished Service Award
- First given in 1998, this award recognizes an individual who has provided exceptional service to the college, his/her class, the TCNJ Alumni Association, and/or the college’s students.
- First given in 2001, recognizes an alumnus or alumna who has shown exceptional public-spiritedness or concern for human welfare through philanthropic activities.
Young Alumni Award
- The newest of the four awards, this award recognizes an alumnus or alumna of the last 10 years whose professional accomplishments, dedication to alma mater, and/or service to society are distinctive.