The College of New Jersey has signed an agreement with Google to provide Google Apps for Education for our alumni. We think it’s really important to keep a connection to our alumni and Google Apps for Education will allow us to do that as well. With this change, our alumni can keep a tcnj.edu email account for life.
Optional email accounts will be available for alumni that have graduated 1990-present.
The email account will be the same as their TSC/TCNJ user-id. For example, John Smith would be firstname.lastname@example.org. Thus, any alumnae that have since been married will receive their maiden name as their email account name.
To obtain a TCNJ alumni email account proceed through the following steps:
Step One: Look up your PAWS ID
- Go to https://jedi.tcnj.edu/eadev/cgi-bin/alumni/search.pl
- Complete the form (see example picture below)
- Click “Lookup PAWS ID”. You will be given a six-digit PAWS ID. Write this down; you will need it for Step Two
Step Two: Use your PAWS ID to look up TCNJ account information
- Go to https://jedi.tcnj.edu/acctmgmt/index.html
- Select Account Lookup
- Complete the form using the six-digit PAWS ID from Step One
- Click “Get Account Info”. You will be given a username and a password. You will use this username and password to login to PAWS
Step Three: Use PAWS ID to Log Into Email
- Go to today.tcnj.edu and click on ‘click ‘Google Apps’
- Sign in using your username and password
- Once signed into Google Apps you will be able to update your personal preferences, including email forwarding