The College of New Jersey has signed an agreement with Google to provide Google Apps for Education for our alumni. We think it’s really important to keep a connection to our alumni and Google Apps for Education will allow us to do that as well. With this change, our alumni can keep a tcnj.edu email account for life.
Optional email accounts will be available for alumni that have graduated 1990-present.
The email account will be the same as their TSC/TCNJ user-id. For example, John Smith would be email@example.com. Thus, any alumnae that have since been married will receive their maiden name as their email account name.
To obtain a TCNJ alumni email account proceed through the following steps:
Step One: Look up your PAWS ID
- Contact the Help Desk TCNJ ID # (EMPL ID/PAWS ID) Needed?
Step Two: Use your PAWS ID to look up TCNJ account information
- Go to https://acctlookup.tcnj.edu/acctmgmt-cgi/amslookup-idm.cgi
- Select Account Lookup
- Complete the form using the six-digit PAWS ID from Step One
- Click “Get Account Info”. You will be given a username and a password. You will use this username and password to login to PAWS
Step Three: Use PAWS ID to Log Into Email
- Go to today.tcnj.edu and click on ‘click ‘Google Apps’
- Sign in using your username and password
- Once signed into Google Apps you will be able to update your personal preferences, including email forwarding