This past summer, the ad-hoc Strategic Planning Committee established six goals/areas for the Alumni Association to work on throughout the course of the year. These six goals and will help guide us as we work to provide the best experience for the alumni of The College. They include:
To develop a consistent/uniform way of gathering alumni information
- The development and management of chapters
- Create a committee structure the fully supports the mission of the organization
- Create and active and diverse Board
- Create an environment where members see their role as owners of the organization
- Develop a mutually beneficial relationship with other governing Boards of the College and the Schools of The College
Over the course of the year, we will begin to accomplish items on our action list in order to involve more alum with The Alumni Association. In ther future, you will be able to reference our comprehenisive plan. Please check back as we work to accomplish our major goals this year.